Saturday, March 31, 2007

Saturday Appointment

My NST went fantastic. My blood pressure was normal. :) The nurses kept talking about how great he was doing in there. I guess babies that are at this point tend to slow down a little, but he's not showing any signs of being past-due. Since he's doing so well, they really don't want to induce him, they want him to come out on his own.

I had five contractions while I was at the test. I felt exatly: zero. But things are moving along somehow because I'm at 3cm now. He's getting grumpy in there about being squeezed or something, because he's been pushing at me for the last few days! :) I want to tell him it's not me!!

So we'll see if we can string some contractions together over the weekend, and then we'll be back in on Tuesday for my appointment.

1 comment:

Dietra said...

4/6 is coming up quick!