Wednesday, May 16, 2007

MY doctors appointment

I had my 6 week checkup today. I am doing just fine, thanks for asking.

I am having a little trouble with the old emotions as of late, but as my doctor pointed out I am in the "high risk" category for post partum depression. Oy.

Um... what else? I went shopping at Target and bought the baby a bunch of stuff.

I adore him. I absolutely adore him!!!!!!!!!!!!

He is beginning to like me now. hehe That sounds silly, but he's starting to bond with me as the primary caregiver. He is more likely to respond to my attentions to him than before, although he still can say, "Bugger off!" and just scream in my ear if he feels like it.

Friday is his next appointment... he's nearly 10lbs as of last Friday, I wonder how much weight he's gained in a week. I think they might be taking him off the fortified food soon as he's packing the pounds on quite nicely. He is taking a lot of volume at this point.

Ooh, must go make another bottle. He's starting to wiggle himself awake.

No comments: