Thursday, April 26, 2007

Baby baby baby baby baby

So... got to the hospital again late this morning. Late being 8:45am instead of as early as I was hoping. What happened this time?? Freakin' Lake City Way. 520 looked like its usual icky self, so I thought I'd drive around the lake. Lake City Way was a bad idea to begin with, and then I found myself saying, "Is this the turn? Nooo... it's the next turn." No next turn... it leads right on the freeway, so I had to sit on I-5 this morning as well. LOL Crud.

Eventually got to the hospital, hoping that there wasn't anything odd that popped up over night.

Well, something odd popped up, but nothing bad. The baby was taking all 60ccs (2 oz) of the 26 calorie formula with no problem. I mean, all by mouth! So I fed him this morning, and again, he took it all by mouth. :) We were loaded up with many supplies (as my mom said, it looks like we took home the whole hospital) and I'm supposed to get a call from Children's Home Care later today for delivery of more feeding tube stuff--just in case he needs it.

We got home, and I changed two diapers already and fed him (all 60 by mouth!) He is currently sitting upstairs in bed with daddy. And daddy took to heart the reception committee position. He has been cleaning all morning getting ready for the baby to come home... all over the house! hehe Good daddy... it isn't all that pretty since I haven't been home much in the last 22 days.

But now I'm home, I have a baby, and all is OMG HOW COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Of course, about 3:27am I'll be asking for the nurse!! :D

Updates, updates... will come. :)

1 comment:

Terry, Tammy & Brittany said...

Welcome home little guy, you are the best!!! Way to go Daddy for making the little guys homecoming nice and clean. (How come you never cleaned when you were at home...lol)