Sunday, April 29, 2007

I'm Hungry.

I'm hungry. I'm tired. I just showered for the first time in I dunno how long. I have a big basket of laundry that is not folded behind me, and a massive stack of laundry that needs to be done sitting in the bathroom.

I do have clean bottles, medicine droppers, gavage tubes and baby clothes.

In the hospital, I could always sneak away and do something like... pump. (For those of you who do not know, I am a cow--I pump my milk and then mix it with formula to up the calorie intake and then feed it to the baby that way). Now I have to feed the baby, which takes about 45 minutes including the feeding tube and putting him in bed afterwards. Then I need to pump, which is about 30 minutes, give or take--depends on if he lets me pump or if he wakes up and starts to yell. And that does include cleaning up all the gear. Then I check on the baby, and if all goes well, I get to sleep for 1 hour and 30 minutes....

Ok, he's hollaring. :) I must run away. Just wanted to say this is hard, but it is so worth it!

1 comment:

Dietra said...

WHAT?!? No time to write in the blog? :P j/k Hope everything's going well. <3